3DMakerWorld Plastic Filament - ABS (PA-747) 1.75mm Silver 1Kg Spool, Made in the USA
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a commonly used thermoplastic, and can be found in lots of applications, including Lego bricks. ABS has been the long-time favorite printing material in the desktop 3D printing community, especially before the growing popularity of PLA in recent years. This high quality ABS filament is made in the USA.
3DMakerWorld manufactures desktop 3D printers and accessories. The company is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
- Material: Chi Mei Polylac* PA-747 ABS (* Polylac is a registered trademark of the Chi Mei Industrial Corporation, LTD.)
- Diameter: 1.75 +/-0.05 mm (0.002 in)
- Color: silver
- Net weight: 1 kg (2.2 lb)
- Spool diameter: 8 in (203 mm)
- Spool width: 3 in (76 mm)
- Hub hole diameter: 2 in (51 mm)
- Sealed in a plastic bag with desiccants
- Extrusion temperature: 210 deg C - 250 deg C
- Printing bed: heated bed is required