- An ideal choice for reverse engineering, rapid prototyping, and any application where accurate and high-quality 3D data is a must.
- Create high-quality 3D scans of medium to large parts with 0.1mm accuracy and 0.2mm resolution, and in brilliant color.
- Combine it with Space Spider to scan medium to large surface areas with very small, intricate details, or with Artec Ray for capturing very large objects faster, and with greater resolution for smaller sections.
- Eva is the perfect choice for creating vivid color 3D assets and avatars ready for movies, games, VR, and AR applications. Plus, its works great on black & shiny surfaces.
- With 16 frames per second speed, Eva captures and processes up to two million points per second. And the best part, no calibration is needed – just point and shoot.
This structured light 3D scanner is the ideal choice for making a quick, textured and accurate 3D model of medium sized objects such as a human bust, an alloy wheel, or a motorcycle exhaust system. It scans quickly, capturing precise measurements in high resolution.
Light, fast and versatile, Eva is Artec's most popular scanner and a market leader in handheld 3D scanners. Based on safe-to-use structured light scanning technology, it is an excellent all round solution for capturing objects of almost any kind, including objects with black and shiny surfaces.
This combo pack comes with everything you need to get started. In addition to the popular Artec Eva scanner, you will also get a single license for Artec's Studio Professional software. This is a one year subscription license. To complete the package, a virtual dongle license for Geomagic Control X with your first year of maintenance included.
1 - Artec Eva Scanner
1 - Geomagic Control X Virtual Dongle License
1 - Studio Professional Year Subscription License
Volume capture zone: 61,000 cu. cm
3D reconstruction rate: up to 16 FPS
3D resolution: up to 0.2 mm
3D point accuracy: up to 0.1 mm
Color resolution: 1.3 mp
Structured light source: Flashbulb
Power source: AC power or external battery pack
Interface: 1×USB 2.0, USB 3.0 compatible
Size: 10.32" x 6.22" x 2.48"
For more details on specifications, see the Artec Eva Brochure.