- IDC26 port with standard LPT port pinout.
- 12 outputs and 5 inputs. Pluggable screw terminals.
- All I/Os optical isolated with high speed 10Mbit/sec optocouplers.
- Open-drain Mosfet outputs for external relay control.
- LED indicators on all I/Os.
The UCSB is a single port signal breakout board making the wiring and connections to 1 standard pinout LPT port on a motion controller easy. The IDC-26 port has a pinout of a standard LPT port. The board has a total of 12 outputs and 5 inputs. All I/Os are optically isolated with fast 10Mbit/sec speed optocouplers. The outputs are capable to drive 24V voltage levels and upto 1Amps of current with integrated N- channel power mosfets.
The inputs are also optically isolated with fast 10Mbit/sec speed optocouplers and are capable to interface to outputs of sensors and switches with NPN, PNP, push-pull and line driver outputs.
1 - UCSB Single Port Breakout Board
1 - IDC26-IDC26 Cable (250mm)
Plug type screw terminal connectors
Power supply requirement: 24V DC
Current capability: 500mA
Outputs: 12 optical
Board Size: 110.4mm x 67.7mm