3DMakerWorld Plastic Filament - ABS (PA-747) 1.75mm Black 1Lb Coil, Made in the USA
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a commonly used thermoplastic, and can be found in lots of applications, including Lego bricks. ABS has been the long-time favorite printing material in the desktop 3D printing community, especially before the growing popularity of PLA in recent years. This high quality ABS filament is made in the USA.
3DMakerWorld manufactures desktop 3D printers and accessories. The company is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
- Material: Chi Mei Polylac* PA-747 ABS (* Polylac is a registered trademark of the Chi Mei Industrial Corporation, LTD.)
- Diameter: 1.75 +/-0.05 mm (0.002 in)
- Color: black
- Net weight: 1 lb (0.45kg)
- Sealed in a plastic bag with desiccants
- Extrusion temperature: 210 deg C - 250 deg C
- Printing bed: heated bed is required
- Premium quality. Made in the USA
- Material: Chi Mei Polylac PA-747 ABS
- Manufactured to very tight diameter tolerance (1.75 +/-0.05 mm) for easy extruding and consistent printing quality
- Compatible with most personal/desktop 3D printers on the market
- USPS Priority Shipping