3DMakerWorld Plastic Filament - PLA (4043D) 1.75mm Black 1Lb Coil, Made in the USA
PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) is a biodegradable polymer derived from renewable resources, and has become a very popular material for desktop 3D printers. This high quality PLA filament is made in the USA.
3DMakerWorld manufactures desktop 3D printers and accessories. The company is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
- Material: NatureWorks* 4043D PLA (* NatureWorks is registered trademarks of NatureWorks LLC.)
- Diameter: 1.75 +/-0.05 mm (0.002 in)
- Color: black
- Net weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg)
- Sealed in a plastic bag with desiccants
- Extrusion temperature: 160 deg C - 220 deg C
- Printing bed: can be heated or non-heated
- Premium quality. Made in the USA
- Material: NatureWorks 4043D bio-degradable PLA
- Manufactured to very tight diameter tolerance (1.75 +/-0.05 mm) for easy extruding and consistent printing quality
- Compatible with most personal/desktop 3D printers on the market
- USPS Priority Shipping