3DMakerWorld taulman3D-Eastman N-Vent Co-Polyester Filament - 1.75mm, Blue
"n-vent" made of Eastman Amphora™ 3D polymer is a low-odor, styrene-free choice that is uniquely suited for 3D printing applications. With Amphora, makers can create items that are more functional, durable, efficient, and attractive. Now you can fulfill your vision with 3D creations that exhibit excellent aesthetics and superior toughness.
Amphora also complies with certain U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations for food contact applications. That means, with Amphora, you’ll be able to make a lot of things you can’t with other materials. Best of all, you’ll be able to make certain your final product meets your expectations.
Specifications when 3D Printed:
- Tensile strength: 4,100 psi
- Ultimate elongation: 10%
- Heat distortion temp: 70C
- Print temp: 250C - 255C
- Nozzle: any size
- Print speed: ABS speeds, or slower for high detailed prints
- Retraction: .5mm/.1mm nozzle (e.g., for a .5mm nozzle = 2.5mm)
- Print bed: glass heated to 45C with coat of PVA