3DMakerWorld taulman3D Guidel!ne High Strength PETG Filament - 1.75mm
Guidel!ne is a unique high strength PETG based material with excellent high temperature printing capabilities. Users know that printing small features of some parts can be difficult due to thermal build-up. Guidel!ne is much less susceptible to these thermal issues allowing for finer detail without distortion.
Guidel!ne is also released as a starting point for individuals and companies wishing to obtain eventual FDA/CE certification for a device knowing that the raw material itself is listed with the FDA and has already passed specific FDA testing.
Another feature of Guidel!ne is that its higher print temperature allows it to be used as a support material for medical grade Nylon. Guidel!ne used as a zero-gap support material works extremely well on Nylon with just enough adhesion to form mechanical support yet easy to remove from parts where mechanical removal is accessible.
Specifications when 3D Printed:
- Tensile strength: 6,850 psi
- Ultimate elongation: 5.9%
- Heat distortion temp: 70C
Typical Print Settings:
- Print temp: 245C - 252C
- Nozzle: any size
- Print speed: ABS speeds, or slower for high detailed prints
- Retraction: .5mm/.1mm nozzle (e.g., for a .5mm nozzle = 2.5mm)
- Print bed: glass heated to 45C with coat of PVA
- High strength PETG with excellent high temperature printing capability
- Excellent to print small details without thermal distortion
- Raw material is FDA listed
- 100% bonding layer to layer without "split" or "de-lamination"
- Glass clear when used with clear epoxies