Demo Unit On Sale! 50% OFF.
Come with free 1-yr Artec Studio software license.
Call (913) 270-3189 for details.
- Micro captures every surface of your object in the least amount of time, using an ideal number of frames with Smart scanning mode
- Integrates with the industry-acclaimed Artec Studio for real-time digital capture. See your scans coming to life on the screen.
- Create exact digital copies of small objects, tiny parts, jewelry, etc.
- Fully-automated desktop 3D scanner. Minimal training required to capture 3D scans.
- Metrology-grade scans, suitable for quality control
This fully-automated desktop 3D scanner was designed to deliver industrial-quality scans with just one click. Perfect for reverse engineering small objects, quality control, inspection, dentistry, jewelry, design, and more, Artec Micro scans with a point accuracy of up to 10 microns. Created with ease-of-use and precision in mind, Artec Micro brings the ultimate scanning solution right to your desktop.
Artec Micro's advanced twin color cameras and blue LED lights are perfectly synchronized with Micro’s dual-axis rotation system (swing & rotation) to create the ultimate digital copy of your object with a minimum of frames captured. Simply mount the object on the circular scanning platform, and you're ready to scan. Choose from a variety of smart scanning paths. Then watch in real time as your scan unfolds on the screen in jaw-dropping detail. Only a minimum of training is needed with Micro. Following a quick introduction, you'll be scanning small objects on your own in no time.
Volume capture zone: 324 cu/cm
Max Object Size: 90 x 60 x 60 mm
3D resolution: up to 0.029 mm
3D point accuracy: up to 0.01 mm (10 microns)
Structured light source: Blue LED
Texture Resolution: 6.4 mp
Power source: AC power
Interface: USB 3.0 compatible
3D mesh formats: OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASC, PTX, E57, XYZRGB
CAD formats: STEP, IGES, X_T
Formats for measurements: CSV, DXF, XML
Size: 11.42" x 11.42" x 13.39"
For more details on specifications, see the Artec Micro Brochure.