- Ultra-high precision, fast laser 3D scanner with submillimeter precision to ensure you capture every detail
- Ideal for reverse engineering, inspection and construction. Scan large objects both indoors and outdoors!
- Cleanest 3D data capture for minimum post-processing time
- Artec Ray allows you to capture precise long-range 3D measurements of complex objects and shapes from up to 110-meters with its built-in LiDAR 3D scanning technology.
- Portable and compact, you can set it up indoors or outdoors, without need for a power source, since the internal battery will last you for up to 4 hours.
The fastest and most accurate long-range 3D scanner with laser technology for precise capture of large objects such as wind turbines, ship propellers, airplanes and buildings. Producing 3D scans of the highest quality, Artec Ray scans with submillimeter distance precision and best in class angular accuracy. As a result, data capture is noticeably cleaner than that from other 3D laser scanners, with noise levels at an absolute minimum. This speeds up data processing significantly, making it a hassle free job.
Range: Up to 110 m
Ranging error: <0.7 mm @ 15 m
Angular accuracy: 25 arcseconds
Range Noise (90% reflectivity): 0.12 mm @ 15 m
Range Noise (10% reflectivity): 0.3 mm @ 15 m
Color: Two fully integrated 5 megapixel cameras
Scanning modes: Autonomous or via USB
Laser wavelength: 1550 nm
Laser type: Continuous wave
Laser class (IEC EN60825-1:2007): Class 1
Power source: Two Li-Ion 14 V, 49 Wh batteries, powers the scanner for up to 4 hours
3D mesh formats: OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASC, PTX, E57, XYZRGB
CAD formats: STEP, IGES, X_T
Formats for measurements: CSV, DXF, XML
Point Cloud formats: CSV, DXF, XML
Size: 11.30" x 7.87" x 4.65"
For more details on specifications, see the Artec Ray Brochure.