LulzBot Taulman 910 Reel, 3 mm Filament, 1lb, Black
Alloy 910 by taulman is one of the strongest 3D printing filaments available.
- Hot-end print temperature 245-250C
- Incredibly resilient, stiff, and strong
- Comparable to Polycarbonate, easier to print and almost as strong
- With a tensile strength of 8,500 psi when 3D printed, alloy 910 is almost as strong as Polycarbonate. Unlike Polycarbonate that requires a hot-end capable of reaching near 300C
- Perfect for printed objects that need to be strong and stiff like enclosures, high-impact parts, and even mechanical linkages used in robotics and production environments