- Features the same accuracy specs as Eva, but with reduced functionality: Eva Lite has geometry only tracking and capture.
- Can be used for making high quality textureless 3D scans when scanning geometrically rich objects
- Great for anyone on a limited budget - popular with healthcare clinics and schools
- Less power hungry than Eva, collecting significantly less data due to only capturing shape, not color.
- Can be upgraded to the Eva after purchase
Eva Lite is the budget version of the bestselling white light Artec Eva 3D scanner. It features the same accuracy specs, but with reduced functionality: Eva Lite has geometry only tracking and capture. As a result, this affordable 3D scanner can be used for making high quality textureless 3D scans when scanning geometrically rich objects, such as the human body.
This makes Eva Lite an attractive and inexpensive option for healthcare clinics with a limited budget or indeed anyone who is interested in purchasing a professional white light 3D scanner with minimal funds. Additionally, since Eva Lite does not capture color, it collects significantly less data. As a result, it is less power hungry and can be combined with a more affordable computer.
And for schools and universities, providing students with high tech professional equipment has now become even more affordable. As part of the Artec Educational Package, the price for Eva Lite is even more accessible and also includes 20 licenses of Artec Studio, two years free upgrade and a two year guarantee.
Volume capture zone: 61,000 cu. cm
3D reconstruction rate: up to 16 FPS
3D resolution: up to 0.5 mm
3D point accuracy: up to 0.1 mm
Structured light source: Flashbulb
Power source: AC power or external battery pack
Interface: USB 2.0, USB 3.0 compatible
3D mesh formats: OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASC, PTX, E57, XYZRGB
CAD formats: STEP, IGES, X_T
Formats for measurements: CSV, DXF, XML
Size: 10.32" x 6.22" x 2.48"
For more details on specifications, see the Artec Eva Brochure.