- High quality Kapton (Polyimide) precisely die-cut to 250mm x 320mm
- Thicker than standard Kapton, very sturdy and durable
- High temperature resistance up to 280degC (536degF)
- Perfectly fits 3DMakerWorld Artifex and other 3D printers with a large print bed
- Can be cut to fit smaller printer beds to prevent seams
This THICK (0.08mm/3 mil) Kapton tape sheet is very sturdy and durable. It has been precisely die-cut to the size of 250x320mm (9.8''x12.6''), and perfectly fits Artifex, MendelMax 2 and other 3D printers with large print bed. It can also be cut into small pieces to work with smaller print surfaces without leaving seams between tape stripes.
10 - Kapton Sheets
Size: 250 x 320 mm (9.8''x12.6'')
Total Thickness: 0.08mm (3mil)
Film Thickness: 0.05mm (2mil)
Adhesive Thickness: 0.03mm (1mil)
Adhesion Type: Silicone
Tip: Before applying the Kapton tape sheet, spray a thin layer of Windex on the glass surface for easy removal of air bubbles by a squeegee or credit card.