- Powerful 32 Bit Processor: Atmel ATSAME51N: ARM Cortex-M4F microcontroller running at 120MHz, with 512Kb flash memory, 384Kb RAM and many peripherals.
- Automatic ADC gain calibration for thermistors allows for accurate and repeatable temperature setting. PT1000 sensors are supported in addition to thermistors. In addition PT100 and Thermocouples are supported through SPI daughter boards.
- Power monitoring to allow for state save on power fail.
- Support for the Duet3d Filament Monitors both magnetic and laser versions.
- Triple extruders: 3 medium current heater channels for up to 3 extruders.
The Duet 3 Expansion board is a CAN-FD connected, high current, full featured expansion board for the Duet 3 Mainboard. The Duet 3 family provides control for a wide range of machines including 3D printers, CNCs, lasercutters and more, building on Duet3D's experience in developing the most configurable and expandable 3d printer control solutions. The overall aim with the Duet 3 series is to allow for maximum flexibility of machine design through highly capable main boards, expansion boards, smart tool boards and custom expansion modules.
1 - Duet 3 Expansion 3HC
1 - Connector Pack (Full Set)
CAN-FD cable not included. DSL 2+ High Speed Broadband Modem Cable RJ11 to RJ11 is recommended.
Supports 3 high-current stepper drivers
Supports 3 high current PWM-capable outputs (provisionally 5A each maximum)
Supports 3 medium current PWM-capable outputs (provisionally 3A each maximum), 2-pin
Supports 3 outputs for 4-wire fans (separate PWM control wire and tacho)
Supports 9 low voltage input/output connectors. Some of these have additional facilities, for example UART capability.