- Resolution of 800×480 pixels on a 7 inch LCD.
- 5V power from host 3D printer controller.
- 2-wire async serial interface with 3.3V signal level (5V tolerant input).
- Connections to the onboard micro SD card socket as well as the PanelDue serial and power connections are all available via a 10-way ribbon cable. A 300mm long ribbon cable (maximum recommended length) is supplied.
- 4-wire cable to connect the PanelDue to your controller board for the serial and power connections. This cable is also supplied (1m long)
The PanelDue 7i is a color touch screen controller for the Duet and other 3D-printing electronics that support it. This integrated version is a custom-made high-quality 7 inch TFT LCD panel from a leading manufacturer, with the PanelDue controller by David Crocker integrated on the LCD's PCB.
1 - Integrated PanelDue (PCB and LCD)
Size: 7 inch