- Hardware volume control for DAC. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed and no soldering!
- Low-jitter dual-domain clock for optimized clock decoupling from the Raspberry Pi
- Mic bias voltage for the use with electret microphones
- No anti-aliasing filter in the input path for best recording bandwidth
HiFiBerry DAC+ ADC combines our well-know DAC+ with an analogue input. Both input and output support sample rates up to 192kHz. The HiFiBerry DAC+ ADC Pro is a high-resolution digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector). This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, optimized for one specific use case: the best audio playback and recording quality. It is specifically designed for applications that do not only need playback, but also recording functionalities.
Weight: 30 g
Dimensions: 5.5 × 6.5 × 2.5 cm
Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/3B+/4B+/ZERO
Note that you might need to update your Linux kernel to support the audio input features (at least Raspberry Pi kernel 4.19.60)