- Add line following functionality to the :MOVE mini for the BBC micro:bit.
- Can either follow a dark line on a light back ground or a light line on a dark background.
- The line following sensitivity can be adjusted with a screwdriver.
- Example line following code is provided.
- This product is backwards compatible with the first version of :MOVE mini. There are two sets of assembly instructions in the resources section below.
Add line following functionality to the Kitronik MOVE mini MK2 for the BBC micro:bit with this easy to assemble add-on kit. This version of the line following add on has been designed to fit both the new :MOVE mini MK2 and the original version. The assembly instructions for both can be found in the Resources section below.
This add-on comes with all the parts required to add line following functionality to the :MOVE mini and does not require any soldering. Once built, the sensitivity of the left and right sensors can be individually tweaked to ensure smooth operation.
1 x :MOVE Sensor Interface for the BBC micro:bit
1 x :MOVE Line Following board for the BBC micro:bit
1 x Connector Cable
2 x CS M3 8mm Screws
2 x M3 Hex Full Width Nut
5 x CS M3 12mm Screws
2 x 6mm Spacers
2 x 12mm CS Screws
Required (not included): 1 x :MOVE mini buggy kit, 1 x BBC micro:bit, 1 x Micro USB Cable, 1 x Small flat bladed screwdriver, 1 x Small phillips screwdriver.
Note: There is no soldering required but the kit does require some mechanically assembly.