- Narrowest beam sensor in XL-MaxSonar-AE line rejects small clutter
- Offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Great for security, motion detection, landing flying objects, use with battery powered projects, autonomous navigation, educational and hobby robotics and collision avoidance.
The XL-MaxSonar-AE has the highest noise tolerance and narrowest beam width of any sensor in the XL‑MaxSonar‑EZ sensor line. The sensor is calibrated and tested to provide stable range readings to large targets even in electrically and acoustically noisy environments. It features one-centimeter resolution, short to long distance detection, range information from 20cm to 765cm, up to a 10Hz read rate, and an RS232 seriaL.
The MB1340 from the XL-MaxSonar-AE line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1340 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
Resolution: 1 cm
Reading rate: 10Hz
Output: RS232 Serial
Maximum range: 765 cm
Minimum range: 20 cm
Operating Voltage: 3.3-5.5V
Manufacturer SKU: MB1340-000