- Easy plug and play operation with the Raspberry Pi
- Large 2.7" diagonal graphical display - true ePaper/eInk display
- Scannable by a laser barcode-reader
- Does not require any power to keep the image and will stay 'on' without any power connection for many days before slowly fading
- Excellent for data-logging applications, outdoor displays, or any other ultra-low power usages
PaPiRus is a Raspberry Pi ePaper HAT compatible display breakout for hackers who want to start playing with small ePaper / eInk displays in their Raspberry Pi projects. Unlike conventional displays, ePaper reflects light just like ordinary paper and is capable of holding text and images indefinitely, even without electricity. Because of this, ePaper displays and single board computers or microcontrollers are a match made in heaven as together they use a very small amount of power whilst still bringing a display to your project.
All signals are broken out to a 40 pin female header.
Display size: 2.7" diagonal