- Designed to FINISH, REPAIR and MODIFY 3D printed parts
- Special tip coating to prevent sticking - wipes clean with a cloth
- Quickly switch between tips with the twist of the locking nut
- Full Kit comes Modifi3d Original Tool with 4 tips
- Works with PLA, ABS and other 3D printing materials
MODIFI3D ORIGINAL is a heated tool with specially coated interchangeable tips designed to finish, repair and modify 3D printed parts. MODIFI3D ORIGINAL is designed to replace much of the sanding, scraping and snapping to finish off your 3D prints.
The pen like form of MODIFI3D ORIGINAL makes it very comfortable to use and extremely easy to control when precision is important. MODIFI3D ORIGINAL works with PLA, ABS and other 3D printing materials.
1 - MODIFI3D ORIGINAL 3D Print Finishing Tool
1 - Knife Tip
1 - Needle Tip
1 - Scoop Tip
1 - Point Tip
Power: 5V, 8W
Size: 15mm (0.6") x 117mm (4.6") excluding tips
Weight: 120g (4.3 oz)
Cable: 1.5m (59") long to USB A plug
Heats up to 300ºC (572ºF) in less than 15 seconds.
Maximum temperature of 420-450ºC (788-842ºF)
Note: Do not put excessive pressure on the tip during use to avoid damaging the tip or heater assembly. Let heat do the work. Never clean tips with coarse, abrasive materials.