- Designed to FINISH, REPAIR and MODIFY 3D printed parts
- Special tip coating to prevent sticking - wipes clean with a cloth
- Full Kit comes improved Modifi3d Pro 3D Print Tool with 10 interchangable tips
- Works with PLA, ABS and other 3D printing materials
- Rapid heat to 200ºC in under 25 secs with adjustable temperature control.
Modifi3D PRO is an evolution of the Original 3D print tool. It is now tougher and has more power. An adjustable temperature control with an LCD display has been added. Temperature can now be set up to 450degC to allow for future potential of new tips and attachments.
The PRO is designed to replace much of the sanding, scraping and snapping to finish off your 3D prints, and comes with 10 interchangeable tips. The new improved tips are stronger than before and provide more functions including the ability to produce countersinks and setting threaded inserts.
1 - Modifi3D Pro 3D Print Finishing Tool
1 - Basic Stand
1 - Knife Tip
1 - Needle Tip
1 - Smoothing Tip
1 - Scoop Tip
1 - Detailing Tip
1 - Large Scoop Tip
1 - Blade Tip
1 - Countersink Tip
1 - Point Tip
1 - Insert Setting Tip
Input: 24V DC
LCD Display (Adjustable Temperature Control)
Temperature Range: 150-450ºC (302-842ºF)
Handle Size: 29 x 17 x 100mm (1.1 x 0.6 x 3.9") excluding tips
Handle Weight: 30g (1oz) approx.
DC Power Supply (US)
Cable: 1.5m (59") long to 3.5 x 1.35mm DC plug
Note: Do not put excessive pressure on the tip during use to avoid damaging the tip or heater assembly. Let heat do the work. Never clean tips with coarse, abrasive materials.