3D Solex UM3 HardCore Pro 7
The HardCore Pro is easily distinguishable, since the aluminium cooler is now red and the block has a multilayer metal and final hard plate finish. The internal and external thermal properties now exceed those of the original block. The heater and temp sensor have better contact with the block. The mass is lower.
- The HardCore Pro is a drop-in replacement for the standard Print Core AA.
- We add 12 month guarantee*.
- HardCore Pro ships with tools for nozzle change and choice of nozzles:
- Hard Core Pro 7: (7 nozzles in all)
Optional extras:Various nozzles sizes.
- PTFE toolkit: w/tool and 2 extra Teflons: 29E. Additional PTFE inserts: 18E for 2-pack
- Engineering High Temp (EHT) upgrade Hard Core EHT: 360 Celcius continuous. (You can upgrade your existing Hard Core)
- Available in August
HardCore EVERLAST nozzles
These are superhard nozzles, which print just as fast as the other non-steel nozzles, but will not be destroyed by abrasive filaments.
All parts are surface hardened (not SS nozzle) and of exceptional quality.
Each nozzle is a tiny little masterpiece and of a uniquely high build quality ( not 0.50 mm SS which is a standard nozzle). We are pressing the prices down to a reasonable level, you and your printer deserve it!