- Capable radio at 868 or 915 MHz for use in Americas ITU 2 license-free ISM
- Can easily go 2 Km line of sight using simple wire antennas, or up to 20Km with directional antennas and settings tweaking
- SX127x LoRa based module with SPI interface
- Packet radio with ready-to-go Arduino libraries
- +5 to +20 dBm up to 100 mW Power Output Capability (power output selectable in software)
Add short-hop wireless to your Feather with these RadioFruit Featherwings. This addon for any Feather board will let you integrate LoRa capable radio at 868 or 915 MHz for use in Americas ITU 2 license-free ISM, or for amateur use with restrictions (check your local amateur regulations!). This LoRa 9x @ 900 MHz radio version can be used for either 868MHz or 915MHz transmission/reception - the exact radio frequency is determined when you load the software since it can be tuned around dynamically. These are +20dBm LoRa packet radios that have a special radio modulation that is not compatible with the RFM69s but can go much much farther. They can easily go 2 Km line of sight using simple wire antennas, or up to 20Km with directional antennas and settings tweaking.
These radios are good options for kilometer-range radio, and paired with one of our WiFi, cellular or Bluetooth Feathers, will let you bridge from 433/900 MHz to the Internet or y?our mobile ?device.
Size: 2.0" x 0.9" x 0.1"