- RP2040 32-bit Cortex M0+ dual-core running at ~125 MHz @ 3.3V logic and power
- Can be used with MicroPython or CircuitPython
- Built-in RGB NeoPixel LED
- 8 MB SPI FLASH chip for storing files and CircuitPython/MicroPython code storage. No EEPROM
- Really really small
What a cutie pie! Or is it... a QT Py? This diminutive dev board comes with one of our new favorite chip, the RP2040. It's been made famous in the new Raspberry Pi Pico and our Feather RP2040 and ItsyBitsy RP2040, but what if we wanted something really smol?
A new chip means a new QT Py, and the Raspberry Pi RP2040 is no exception. When we saw this chip we thought "this chip is going to be awesome when we give it the cuuutie QT Py Treatment", and so we did! This QT Py features the RP2040, and all niceties you know and love about the original QT Py
- USB Type C connector - If you have only Micro B cables, this adapter will come in handy!
- Native USB supported by every OS - can be used as USB serial console, MIDI, Keyboard/Mouse HID, even a little disk drive for storing Python scripts.
- Four 12 bit ADCs (one more than Pico)
- Two I2C ports (one on the QT connector, one on the breakout pads)
- SPI and UART peripherals, in standard QT Py locations,
- PWM outputs on every IO pin - for servos, LEDs, etc//
- There are 6 GPIO in consecutive order for PIO compatibility
- 3.3V regulator with 600mA peak output
- 12 MHz crystal
- Both Reset button and Bootloader select buttons for quick restarts (no unplugging-replugging to relaunch code)
Size: 21.8mm x 17.8mm x 5.8mm / 0.9" x 0.7" x 0.2"
Weight: 2.2g / 0.1oz
Note: Due to parts shortages, this board may ship with a AP2112K regulator. Provides at least 500mA.