- Locking pin separates the plug increasing retention force
- Stackable for use with bi-wired speakers
- Color-coded polycarbonate shells
- Dual hex screws for maximum cable retention
- 24 karat gold plated contact surfaces
These locking, expanding banana plug connectors are manufactured with color-coded polycarbonate shells for quick polarity identification and protection from possible short-circuiting contact. The angled body allows for stacking multiple connectors atop each other, for quick speaker system expansion and bi-wired speakers.
Milled from solid brass and plated with 24 karat gold, to provide a long lifetime of service free of oxidation, each connector features two hex-head screws to create a gas-free connection that holds your speaker wire firmly in place.
2 - Red Banana plugs
2 - Black Banana plugs
1 - Hex wrench
Contact Plating: Gold
Style / Type: Single
Size: 1-7/8" L x 1/2" Dia.
Weight: .64 oz