Bondtech QR Extruder - Mirrored, 2.85mm
- Dual-Drive technology delivers uninterrupted material flow without fear of grinding or slipping in even the most demanding conditions
- Feeds all material with tested high reliability, from slippery nylons and soft TPU/TPE filaments to highly rigid and sometimes brittle carbon-filled high-strength materials.
- The thumbscrew tensioner allows the user to fine-tune the pressure exerted by the drive gears onto the filament.
- Quick-Release lever releases tension for material changes in a snap.
- Features an integrated hotend retention method compatible with the E3D-V6 hotends or others using the Groove Mount standard.
The Bondtech QR Universal extruder gives you the markets highest performance, precision and reliability. Together with our proven and highly celebrated Dual-Drive technology you can expect problem free material feeding. This universal solution fits both bowden and direct driven applications. The housing parts are professionally SLS printed in nylon for maximum strength and precision.
The Bondtech QR utilizes an NEMA 17 stepper motor with in integrated planetary gear reducer with 5:1 ratio together with precision CNC-machined hardened steel drive gears to give you a compact powerhouse for all your applications. Whether you require high resolution prints with small nozzles or high-flow prints with big nozzles the optimized gearing ratio combined with our industry leading drive gears provides unparalleled pushing power and lightning fast retractions in a lightweight and compact package.
1 - QR Extruder 2.85mm (Standard)
1 - NEMA 17 high precision geared stepper motor
1 - JST-PH6 to PC2510 connector cable (700mm)
Recommended motor current setting: 1.2A
E-steps setting: 476.5 (1.75mm) (492.45 2.85 mm) steps/mm
Does not include mount.