- Fits Ultimaker 2 / 2+ / 2 Go / 2 Extended / 2 Extended +
- Mount includes isolation foam to reduce the vibration from the stepper-motor to transfer to the printer frame to reduce sound during operation.
- More reliable printing with all sorts of filaments, both stiff and flexibles
- High resolution makes printing with small nozzles <0.30 mm a simple task
- Comes with a NEMA 17 High Precision geared motor
Bondtech's QR (Quick Release) Kit for Ultimaker 2 series provides a high-performance material feeding system for 1.75mm filament with the ability to print faster with improved quality. This extruder upgrade kit for the Ultimaker 2 printers replaces the original feeder and comes with its own NEMA17 high precision geared stepper motor. It allows for a more reliable printing with all sorts of filaments, both stiff and flexibles and the DualDrive system ensures that the extruder never looses grip of the filament so grinding and slipping is a thing of the past. The adjustable thumbscrew allows you to fine-tune the force acting on the filament.
This kit uses a 4/2 mm PTFE tube as the bowden tube for maximum precision and performance, in order to connect it to the printhead and adapter plate goes ontop of the printhead allowing you to connect the 4 mm PTFE tube. You will also have to replace the heating block and nozzle with one designed for 1.75 mm filament, otherwise you will not have good extrusion control.
1 - QR Extruder
1 - NEMA 17 geared stepper motor
1 - Connector cable
1 - Mount with isolation foam
1 - 4mm PTFE tube (710mm)
1 - Printerhead adapter plate
1 - 6/4 mm tube spacer
For best performance, use PTFE tube in a 2/4 mm diameter