- Replaces 2 pieces of standard LPT ports.
- Controls up to 6-axis simultaneously.
- Compatible with UCCNC and Mach3 softwares
- Fast communication with data buffer for robust and stable operation; Up to 400kHz operation.
- Ethernet connection to the control PC; Works with direct connection to the PC and via routers/switches.
The UC400ETH is a motion controller with ethernet interface. The device can communicate with a connection to the control computer's network card. The connection can be built with direct connection or via router/switch devices. The device can be used to control machine tools with stepper or servo motor controls with step and direction interfaces. The controller can output a maximum of 400kHz stepping frequency and can work with up to 6-axes.
LPT port compatible.
2 LED indicator board lights(Green - Active connection, Orange - Transmitting)
2 LED indicator front panel lights (Green - Power, Blue - Active Communication)
Mounted on a 3mm thick aluminum plate
Motion control on up to 6-axis (X, Y, Z, A, B, C)
Compatible with Windows XP, 7., 8, 8.1 and 10 operating systems with all the 32bits and 64bits versions