- Powerful 32 Bit Processor (ARM Cortex M7 @300Mhz)
- Dedicated High speed bus to a single board computer (Raspberry Pi compatible) for the user interface and plugins
- 6 High Current Trinamic 5160 stepper drivers running at up to 4.45A RMS, 6.3A peak with firmware control of the full feature set including up to 256 microstepping, StallGuard 2 and StealthChop2
- CAN-FD bus that support the next generation of Duet3D expansion boards, smart tools and custom add-ons.
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the onboard web interface.
The Duet 3 Mainboard 6HC featuring 6 High Current Stepper Drivers is Duet3D's latest generation controller board that builds on their experience in developing the most flexible and expandable 3d printer control solutions. It is the core of the Duet 3 family which provides control for a wide range of machines including 3D printers, CNCs, lasercutters and more. The overall aim with the Duet 3 series is to allow for maximum flexibility of machine design through highly capable main boards, expansion boards, smart tool boards and custom expansion modules. The flexibility of configuration and advanced features are enabled by Duet3D's innovative RepRapFirmware 3 running on the Duet 3 Mainboard and their customized DuetSoftwareFramework running on a single board computer.
1 - Duet 3Mainboard 6HC
10 PWM outputs of varying current capacities support a high current heated bed, 3 extruders and 6 fans.
9 IO ports
4 Thermistor/PT1000 inputs and support for 4 PT100/thermocouple inputs via the optional daughterboards.
All common 3D printer geometries are supported
Support for a wide range of Z probes including DC42’s IR Z probe and the Duet3D Smart Effector for delta printers.