- Upgrade your standard i3 machine to the Titan with V6 hotend
- Machine requirements apply to this upgrade kit
- Unassembled upgrade kit
Upgrade your Prusa i3-style 3D printer with this Titan/V6 HotEnd kit. Get all the lightweight performance, reliability and usability of a V6 on your i3 printer. Your Prusa upgrade printhead comes with the new standard thermistor from E3D and the new thermistor-compatible heater block, making the E3D ecosystem even more accessible than before, with easy change-overs for a range of printing methods.
This upgrade kit is intended for us with a standard i3 printer. It is not suitable for use with the original I3 Mk2 / Mk2S or Mk3 as it does not have any means of attaching the PINDA sensor. Additionally, the mounting bracket for this upgrade is similar in design to that of the standard Aero-i3 upgrade kit, however, they are NOT interchangeable.
1 - 50x50x15mm 12V Fan
1 - Mounting bracket
1 - Idler Arm
1 - Standard Titan Extruder Kit
1 - V6 Hotend - 1.75mm (Prusa Edition)
1 - Fixings Kit
1. 8mm Rods using LM8UU Bearings (or similar)
2. 45mm Rod Spacing, ~15mm Belt Spacing
3. One bearing on the top rod, two on the bottom, or the other way around