- Test possible outcomes in your electronics project with this Resistor Substitution Box Kit
- Values selected for your resistance substitution box were determined to be the most commonly used in modern solid-state circuits
- Values are from 10 to 1,000k (1 meg) in 24 steps All resistors are 5% tolerance 1/2 watt
- Includes: PCB, electronic components and instructions
- Add this kit to your STEM curriculum
Are you a Do-It-Yourselfer? Hone your soldering techniques on Elenco's Resistor Substitution Box Soldering Kit. The Resistance Substitution Box is a convenient instrument in determining the desired resistance values in circuits under design or test. The values selected for your resistance substitution box were determined to be the most commonly used in modern solid-state circuits. The values are from 10ohm to 1,000k ohm (1 meg) in 24 steps. All resistors are 5% tolerance 1/2 watt.
PCB Size: 611mm x 1016mm x 16mm
Battery: 9V (not included)
Some soldering required
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.