- Stereo DAC with sample rates up to 192kHz/24bit, based on the HiFiBerry DAC2 Pro design
- Up to 2x100W output power output
- Uses a single external power supply 12-30V to power the amplifier and the Raspberry Pi
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit, just plug in the Pi.
- Comes with all components required to mount it.
The HiFiBerry AMP100 has been designed with more demanding speaker loads in mind. Just as with other Hifiberry products, this new model features an improved signal path based on the DAC2 Pro section, but benefits from higher power output and the ability to add a DSP module for speaker and/or room correction where needed.
The AMP100 is recommended for larger and/or less efficient speakers, home automation and multi-room audio systems or for solutions that require high-quality sound but unobtrusive appearance.
Weight: 180 g
Dimensions: 12 × 18 × 4 mm
NOTE: Outputs can not be bridged!
We recommend the use of the TOSLink inputs/outputs only to users with some understanding of DSP programming as you might have to create your own DSP profile to use them.