- Drive 2 motors with full forward, reverse and stop control.
- Terminal blocks for easy connection of motors and inputs.
- 4 inputs (2 analogue inputs and 2 provide external connections to Buttons A and B as inputs).
- Access the other BBC micro:bit pins easily and conveniently.
- Ideal for designs such as buggies and other robotics projects.
This motor driver board for the BBC micro:bit allows two motors to be driven simultaneously with forward, reverse & stop control, making it ideal for designs such as buggies. It is based on the DRV8833 motor driver IC, which has built-in short circuit, over current and thermal protection.
The board includes an integrated Edge Connector slot for your BBC micro:bit to easily slot into. It also features external connections to the button A and button B inputs. This allows additional switches/inputs to be connected to the motor driver board and the state of these can then be read by the BBC micro:bit.
1 - Edge Connector Motor Driver Board for the BBC micro:bit - V2
Operating Voltage of 3V to 10V.
Size: 67 x 61 x 18mm
Requires (not included): 1 x BBC micro:bit, 3V - 10V Power Supply, 2 x DC Motors (that are compatible with the power supply used), and 1 x Flat-headed Terminal Screwdriver