- Linux preinstalled for ODROID-XU4
- The eMMC 5.0 storage is ~7x faster than the MicroSD Class-10 card in read tests
- eMMC Module Reader Board for OS upgrade is sold separately
- USB3.0 eMMC Module Writer for OS flash is sold separately
- Ready to run out of the box
eMMC Version 5.1 interface or higher version. It is pre-installed with Ubuntu making it ready to run out of the box. You will need eMMC Module Reader or USB3.0 eMMC Module Writer to flash or update the OS of the eMMC Module. Both of which are sold separately. You can boot from the eMMC module or a MicroSD card however, the eMMC 5.0 storage is ~7x faster than the MicroSD Class-10 card in read tests.
JEDEC/MMCA version 5.0: HS400 interface with 8bit DDR mode.
PCB revision: 0.4
Write speed (MB/s): 39.3
Read speed (MB/s): 140
Transcend USB multi-slot SD Card reader is not included