- Dramatically improves clarity, stereo imaging, and bass response
- Great results when used with subwoofer systems
- Two piece threaded tip design allows for precise level adjustment
- Solid brass construction with attractive plated finish
- Barbed inserts can be mounted from inside or outside the cabinet
By rigidly coupling a loudspeaker enclosure to a floor by means of a "spiking" system, it is possible to dramatically improve clarity, stereo imaging and bass response. This is very apparent with subwoofer systems. These attractive spikes are precision machined from solid brass and then plated with a durable black chrome finish. Each cone spike weighs 86 grams and measures 1-1/4" diameter and 1-1/2" tall. The two piece threaded tip design allows for precise level adjustment. Barbed insert nuts and threaded studs are included for mounting in cabinets with walls up to 1" thick.
4 - Black chrome cone spikes
4 - Black chrome floor discs
4 - Barbed insert nuts
4 - Threaded M6 studs
Spike dimensions: 1-1/4" x1-1/2"
Construction Material: Brass
Finish: Black Chrome