- Economical price and tremendous performer
- Compact size makes this amplifier great for projects and DIY audio applications
- 3.5 mm stereo jack connects easily to most any iPod, smart phone, or tablet
- Use RCA jacks to connect to CD players, TVs, or streaming media players
- Aluminum enclosure that is lightweight yet sturdy
The Lepai LP-2020TI mini power amplifier provides 20 watts RMS of clean audio power to any set of stereo speakers. This amp is perfect for using on any desk, countertop, workbench, and even in DIY projects or mobile audio applications.
Fitted with a TPA3118 Class D amplifier chip, this mini amp produces efficient audio, with extremely low distortion, and it runs cool while doing it. A 12 VDC, 3A power supply is included with this amp, which is ample power to drive almost any speaker. But one amazing feature of the LP-2020TI is its ability to run on a wide range of voltages; 4.5-24 VDC. That means you can run this amp in a portable application using only 3 AA batteries or you can upgrade your power supply to maximize its full potential.
Power output: 2 x 20 watts RMS
Speaker impedance: 4-8 ohms
SNR: >102 dB
Input impedance: 47k ohms
Frequency response: 20 Hz - 22 kHz
Input sensitivity: 200 mV
Minimum THD: <0.1%
Dimensions: 4.72" D x 5.79" W x 1.65" H
12 VDC, 3A power supply included