- Versatile, general-purpose single-channel motor controllers for brushed, DC motors
- Five communication or control options: USB, TTL, Hobby radio control (RC) pulse, I2C interface, and 0 V to 3.3 V analog voltage interface
- Wide operating voltage ranges and the ability to deliver up to several hundred watts in a small form factor make these controllers suitable for many motor control applications.
- A free configuration utility for Windows simplifies initial setup of the device and allows for in-system testing and monitoring of the controller via USB
- Operates from 6.5 V to 30 V and can deliver a continuous output current of 25 A without a heat sink
This powerful motor controller makes basic control of a brushed DC motor easy, with quick configuration over USB using our free software. It supports five control interfaces: USB, TTL serial, I2C, analog voltage (potentiometer), and hobby radio control (RC). This version offers a wide 6.5 V to 30 V operating range and can deliver continuous output currents up to 25 A without a heat sink. Male headers and terminal blocks are included but not soldered, allowing for custom installations.
1 - SMC G2 Board
1 - 0.1" male header
2 - 2-pin 5mm terminal blocks