- Large build volume for a desktop printer -- Up to 13" x 9.4" x 9.4"
- Automatic print pausing when an open door is detected
- 7-inch touch screen with on-screen assistance, visual model detection and integrated setting control
- Power loss recovery -- Automatically stores task progress prior to sudden power outages
- Environmentally friendly, removing nano particles silently with HEPA Air filtration
Note: Shipping lead time is currently 1-2 weeks minimum
An easy-to-use, durable desktop 3D printer ready to improve precision standards, scale production, and add a powerful new manufacturing resource. The Independent Dual Extruders feature a mirror mode and a duplication mode. Produce 3D models and their inverse simultaneously, increasing productivity and reducing print time with the E2 Mirror Mode. Or use both extruders in synchronized printing, doubling production capabilities with Duplication Mode. Auto Bed Leveling confirms that the printing platform is level when preparing to print. This advanced feature maintains the distance between the print nozzle and bed -- improving bed adhesion, print quality and creating a uniform build area.
Single Extrusion Build Volume: 13" × 9.4" × 9.4"
Dual Extrusion Build Volume: 11.6" × 9.4" × 9.4"
Print Head System: Independent Dual Extruders (IDEX)
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
XYZ Step Size: 0.78125, 0.78125, 0.078125 micron
Print Head Travel Speed: 30 – 150 mm/s
Build Plate: Flexible Steel Plate w/ Buildtak
Max Plate Temp: 110degC
Layer Height: 0.02 – 0.25 mm
Hot End: V3P
Max Nozzle Temp: 300 degC
Build Plate Leveling: Mesh-leveling with Flatness Detection
Supported Materials: PLA/ ABS/ HIPS/ PC/ TPU/ TPE/ NYLON/ PETG/ ASA/ PP/ PVA/ Glass Fiber Infused/ Carbon Fiber Infused/ Metal Fill/ Wood Fill
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LAN, USB port, Live camera
Resume Print after Power Outage: Firmware recording, no need for battery installation.
Machine Size (W×D×H): 23.9×23.5×18.3 in
Net Weight: 35 kg