- Powered by water and you. No batteries required!
- Use levers and the power of hydraulics to actuate the multi axis arm
- Pick up objects with smooth surface areas up to 50 grams
- Achieve fine, accurate tasks with a special breaking system
- Assembly required. No soldering!
Young engineers will be delighted with Elenco's new HydroBot Arm Kit. Powered by water and you, lever controllers command movement, gripping and even a suction cup. WOW! Hydraulics are introduced and investigated with this nifty Teach Tech kit. Young engineers will be delighted with a new HydroBot Arm Kit. Use levers and the power of hydraulics to actuate the multi axis arm. . Powered by water and You, lever controllers have a special braking system that helps to achieve fine, accurate tasks. Grippers can be removed and replaced with suction components to pick up objects with smooth surface areas of no greater than 50 grams (1.75 oz.). Clear, graphic instructions make assembly and operation easy to understand.
Number of pieces: 94
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.