- The Mosquito Magnum™ prints upwards of 40 mm^3/sec
- A thermal insulator protects the extended melt zone from the effects of active cooling, and radiative heat loss. It has a heat transmission rate as low as 0.3 W/m*K, meaning you can have ultimate confidence in the speed of your print, while at the same time maintaining the high resolution benefits achieved with the standard Mosquito
- The melt zone is extended proximally upwards to maintain a small form factor
- Uses the same RepRap style nozzles as the standard Mosquito Hotend™
- A multi extrusion setup with both high flow and high resolution optimized designs can be created without needing to purchase new nozzles or make carriage modifications to accommodate hotends of different sizes
Mosquito™ Magnum shares all of the benefits of the Mosquito™ Hotend, plus a 25% increase in flow rate capacity! With unmatched heat break performance, a high-temperature rating, low mass, and the famous "One-handed Nozzle Change", it is the ideal engineering-grade addition to your 3D printer.
Slice Engineering reimagined hotend design and structure from the ground up. Hand-selected materials execute specific tasks in each part of the Mosquito™ Magnum to optimize your printer’s performance. Some might say it’s overkill. But we say it’s necessary to create something truly excellent.
1 - Mosquito Magnum Hotend™
1 - Mosquito Magnum Hotend™ Mounting Hardware
1 - Set of Mosquito Magnum Hotend™ hex keys for assembly, disassembly and mounting
1 - 50W Heater Cartridge
1 - 25mm Fan
1 - Thermistor (3000degC)
1 - Vanadium Nozzle - 1.75mm x 0.40mm
2 - Super tasty US-made gourmet lollipops
Highly recommend the use of BN paste with the Mosquito Hotend™ to provide good thermal conductivity between the hotend and heater/thermistor.