- A sleek, aerodynamic metal model of a beautiful steamliner - Time for Machine's pride and joy of the metal series
- Inspired by dieselpunk, steampunk and historical designs and powered by a spring-mechanism thing beauty moves
- Decorate any space from your study, to your living room, to a formal corporate office. It’s a gift and collector’s piece that is truly impressive and universal
- DIY self-assembly metal mechanical model kit
- 1:64 scale of Union Pacific's Big Boy
This beautiful steamliner is the pride and joy of our series. A sleek, aerodynamic metal model, inspired by dieselpunk, steampunk and historical designs.
The model is powered by a spring-mechanism. From the top and from the side you can observe the movements of the gear-wheel and the flywheel inside the train. The layout of the wheels is based on the famous Union Pacific Big Boy. The wheelbase of the locomotive is 4-12-6. The metal model kit scale is 1:64. The width of rail is 24 mm. The coal tender can be unhooked from the locomotive. Engine can be turned on and off.
7 - Plates with parts
38 - Additional gears
1 - Spring
1 - Polishing Cloth
Model size: 510 x 71 x 62 mm, rails 1530 ? 37 ? 6 mm
Material: polished stainless steel
Number of pieces: 256 pieces
Recommended age: 14+
Toolkit is not included