- Up to eight TINKERplates can be stacked together and individually controlled for a total of 16 relays, 32 analog inputs, and 64 digital I/O ports
- Meets mechanical and electrical requirements of the Raspberry Pi HAT standard
- Four 12-bit 12V analog input channels with under and over voltage protection on all inputs
- Two SPDT relays with 3 amp current handling
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 model B, 3 model B+, 3 model A+, and 3 model B.
TINKERplate is the first Pi-Plate that is fully compatible with the Raspberry Pi HAT standard. With this design, we have borrowed features from other Pi-Plates products and squeezed them down onto this tiny form factor. And like all Pi-Plates, you can increase the number of available I/O ports by stacking up to eight TINKERplates.
There are 8 protected multi-function ports on board. These "smart" ports are capable of much more than just the basic 3.3V-5.0V logic digital input and output functions. All eight channels can drive strings of up to 64 Neopixel® LEDs for a total of 512 RGB LEDs. Other 8 channel smart functions include 12-bit Servo motor control, switch detections, direct single LED drive with brightness control and temperature via DS18B20 1-wire sensor. Up to 6 channels have 10-bit PWM output.
Smart Digital I/O Channels: 8 protected multifunction ports with 3.3 and 5.0 logic compatibility
Analog Inputs: 4 12-bit resolution protected inputs (25mV-12VDC Input Range)
Relays: 2 - 3amp relays with single pole double throw switching (SPDT)
All mounting hardware included (M2.5 standoffs, spacers, and screws)
Protects your Raspberry Pi while providing advanced I/O
Includes programmable LED
Size: 65mm long x 56mm wide X 28mm high
TINKERplates can not be used with original Pi-Plates or CASEplat and DINplate products.