- Factory calibrated wide beam width -- widest beam width for the HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ sensors
- Low operating voltages from 2.5V to 5.5V
- All range outputs are active simultaneously
- High acoustic sensitivity detecting small targets to longer distances
- Great for people detection small target detection, high sensitivity applications, and obstacle avoidance
The HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ0 is the highest sensitivity and widest beam sensor of the HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ sensor series. It's millimeter resolution, short to long distance detection, range information from 300mm to 5000mm, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and a choice of either RS232 or TTL serial make the MB1003 an excellent choice for use where high sensitivity, wide beam, or people detection is desired.
The MB1003 from the HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1003 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
Resolution: 1 mm
Reading rate: 10Hz
Outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 or TTL Serial, and Pulse Width
Maximum range: 5000 mm (195 inches)
Minimum range: 300mm (~12 inches)
Operating Voltage: 2.5V-5.5V
Operational Temperature from -0C to +65C (+32F to +149F)
Manufacturer SKU: MB1003-000