- A wood craft model with four-wheel drive and independent suspension on both axles, a lever to switch direction of movement and a drive shaft and semi-axle shafts with crossings, just like you find on a real jeep
- Three moving pedals, each spring-loaded with its own rubber band control
- Details are laser cut and ready to assemble; assemble without glue
- Made from Eco-Friendly birch plywood
- This 4x4 off-road vehicle moves up to 2 meters!
Wooden.City's 4×4 3D puzzle of a famous American off-road vehicle. This model, once assembled is a complicated mechanism with fine details. It’s the precursor of today’s SUV, a vehicle with a masculine character! Today, both the jeep and its successor, the SUV, are expensive all-terrain vehicles designed for rugged individuals. They overcome obstacles, dust, roads, and hazards! They put real adventures right into your hands! Our "4x4" exemplifies our difficult 3D puzzles for adults.
This "4x4" drives up to 2 meters. After assembly, set the lever position to forward or backward, put the locking lever in the stop position, wind up the model with the key (you’ll find the key in the spare wheel) and then lower the locking lever. The jeep has front wheel-steering. The hood opens and closes and is secured with two clips, and the windshield tilts.
Number of components: 571
Estimated time of assembly: 12 Hours
Travel distance: 2 meters