- Aluminum former keeps voice coil cool for high power handling
- 1" diameter 4-layer voice coil improves power handling and low frequency response
- Extended pole piece creates symmetrical magnetic field for lower distortion
- Cosmetic low-profile mounting flange looks good without flush mounting
- Powerful motor for efficiency and compact enclosure
With high excursion capabilities and low Fs, Dayton Audio's TCP115-4 can produce a surprising amount of bass for a 4" woofer. In addition to its low frequency performance, this driver also performs very well through the midrange, making this driver ideal for use in smaller 2-way designs.
The TCP115-4 combines a large motor, 1" 4-layer voice coil, vented pole, and a sizable rubber surround to make use of its 4 mm of XMAX. This combination of features makes it a very versatile driver which can be used as a bass driver in a small 2-way system, center channel, or even portable Bluetooth speaker designs.
Nominal Diameter: 4"
Moving Mass Of Diaphragm (Mmd): 9.9
Power Handling (RMS): 40 Watts
Power Handling (MAX): 80 Watts
Frequency Response: 55 to 5,000Hz
Sensitivity: 86.8dB 2.83V/1m
Voice Coil Diameter: 1"
Cone Material: Treated Paper
Surround Material: Rubber
Voice Coil Wire Material: CCA
Voice Coil Former: Aluminum
Basket / Frame Material: Steel
Magnet Material: Ferrite
Overall Outside Diameter: 4.57"
Baffle Cutout Diameter: 3.77"
# Mounting Holes: 4
Weight: 2 lbs