- FCC/IC/CE Certification 8/16/2019 (ID Number 2ASW8-ART3MIS) on the world’s first open-source, US manufactured, BLE module
- 1M Flash / 384k RAM gives you plenty of room for your sketches. 48MHz / 96MHz turbo available
- Includes 21 GPIO pins - all interrupt capable. 21 PWM channels. Built in technology compatible with Bluetooth low energy 4.0 radio
- Features 8 ADC channels with 14-bit precision, 2 I2C buses, 1 SPI bus, PDM Digital Microphone
- Exposed JTAG pin holes for more advanced users to use the power and speed of professional tools
If you are looking for a board that (almost) does it all, look no further! The SparkFun Artemis Thing Plus takes the popular Thing Plus footprint and adds in the powerful Artemis module for ultimate functionality. Fully compatible with SparkFun's Arduino core, the modern USB-C connector makes it easy to program under the Arduino IDE but for more advanced users who prefer to use the power and speed of professional tools, JTAG connector is exposed. To make the Thing Plus even easier to use, it's Feather compatible and utilizes Qwiic Connect System meaning no soldering or shields are required to connect it to the rest of your system!
With 1MB flash and 384k RAM you'll have plenty of room for your sketches. The on-board Artemis module runs at 48MHz with a 96MHz turbo mode available and with Bluetooth to boot! We've added a digital MEMS microphone for folks wanting to experiment with always-on voice commands with TensorFlow and machine learning.
With so much functionality, the SparkFun Artemis Thing Plus is an ideal choice for your Internet of Things project.
1 - Thing Plus - Artemis Board
21 PWM Channels
Built in BLE radio
8 ADC channels with 14-bit precision
PDM Digital Microphone
Board size: 2.3" x 0.9"