- The Duets are Open Hardware and all hardware source files are available on Github.
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor
- Dedicated Wifi module with an external antenna for extending Wifi range or allowing the Duet 2 Wifi to be mounted in a shielding enclosure with the antenna outside.
- Super quiet TMC2660 stepper drivers, up to 256 microstepping.
- High speed uSD card and support for a second external SD card if required.
This is the latest PCB revision of the Duet 2 Wifi. Duet 2 Wifi is an advanced 32 bit electronic controller for 3D printers and other CNC machines. It has the same features as the Duet 2 Ethernet other than providing WiFi connectivity rather than ethernet. Additionally, the Duet 2 Wifi can have Thermistors connected directly.
1 - Duet 2 Wifi
1 - External antenna
1 - Duet 2 Connector Pack
Size: 3.92" x 4.92"
Processor: ATSAM4E8E - 120MHz ARM Cortex M4F, 512Kb flash, 128Kb RAM, hardware floating point (single precision), DMA, 2Kb cache
Stepper drivers: Up to 2.4A peak current
Heater outputs: Bed heater up to 18A, 2 x extruder heater up to 6A each
Input power voltage: 11V to 25V
Inputs/Outputs: STP pins are 8V-tolerant on revision 1.04 and later, Z Probe IN pin is 30V-tolerant in revision 1.04 and later
Fuses: 15A for bed, 7.5A for stepper drivers and extruder heaters, 1A for fans.
5V current limit: 2.0A total on 5V and 3.3v, including the internal current consumption (around 200-300mA), any PanelDue or other display, and any endstops/Z probes that draw significant power.
Expandable up to 7 extruders with Firmware support for mixing nozzles and remapping axes to use high power external drivers.
Support for the PanelDue: a full colour graphic touch screen
Support for DC42’s IR Z probe and the Duet3D Smart Effector for delta printers.