- Designed to transform beginners to professionals. The Matter & Form V2 3D scanner +Quickscan is the next evolution of desktop 3D scanning.
- Equipped with Matter & Form +Quickscan software. The V2 allows you to get complete geometry in as little as 65 seconds.
- The perfect 3D printing companion. The V2 is designed to integrate seamlessly into your workflow. Simply scan, mesh and export your creation, to be used with any 3D printer in the world.
- Get up to 0.1 mm accuracy with the precision of eye-safe red lasers. Supported on both Windows and Mac, with multiple export capability for 3D printing.
- Sleek, foldable design allows you to keep your scanner and workspace neat and clean. An integrated case protects both the turntable and the camera. Simply fold up the base when not in use.
Designed to transform beginners to professionals, the V2 is the next evolution of desktop 3D scanning. Unlock your potential with a 3D scanner powered by MFStudio, and experience the rewarding feeling of watching your real life objects become digitized before your eyes. The Matter & Form V2 3D Scanner +Quickscan provides up to 0.1 mm accuracy, and can generate complete scans in as little as 65 seconds.
The supporting MFStudio software has been designed over 5 years with the help user feedback. It's a powerful software tool that lets you fly through projects with ease. The +Quickscan feature captures geometry in as fast as 65 seconds! Packaged together with the V2 3D scanner, MFStudio and +Quickscan produce rewarding, fast results that allow you to set up a scan and watch the object materialize on screen like magic. You'll find yourself experimenting and learning to master 3D scanning in no time.
1 - V2 3D Scanner
1 - USB B cable
1 - AC Power adapter
1 - Calibration card
1 - Small Plastic Toy
MFStudio software with +Quickscan
Scan Accuracy: Within ± 0.1mm
Object Max Size: 9.8" x 7"
Object Weight: 6.6lb
Scan Speed: 65 seconds per pass
Scanner Size (opened): 13.5" x 8.25" x 13.5"
Scanner Weight: 3.77lb