Adafruit TV-B-Gone Kit - Universal v1.2
Tired of all those LCD TVs everywhere? Want a break from advertisements while you're trying to eat? Want to zap screens from across the street? The TV-B-Gone kit is what you need! This ultra-high-power, open source kit version of the popular TV-B-Gone is fun to make and even more fun to use. This version can be used in both \"North American/Asia\" as well as \"Europe/UK\" areas (basically, the whole world)! This kit comes unassembled with all parts necessary. Tools and batteries are not included. Warning: This product contains small components and requires assembly. Assembling this product incorrectly or misusing a soldering iron may cause personal injury or property damage. This product is not for children. Small components in the product pose a chocking hazard to children.
- This kit allows you to turn off any TV with the click of a button.
- Open source kit version of the popular TV-B-Gone is fun to make and even more fun to use.
- Tools and batteries not included.
- Assembly is required. (Medium Soldering Skill Needed)
- Warning: This product contains small components and requires assembly.