- Hook up a plethora of goodies to your Raspberry Pi all at once with the Automation HAT
- Power, Comms, and Warn! LED indicators
- SPI, TX (#14), RX (#15), #25 pins broken out
- Ideal for smart home and automation projects, giving your greenhouse intelligent sprinklers, or scheduling your fish feeding!
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
Take control of and monitor your world with our ultimate jack-of-all-trades Raspberry Pi HAT! There are a great set of features packed into this home monitoring and automation controller. With relays, analog channels, powered outputs, and buffered inputs (all 24V tolerant) you can now hook up a plethora of goodies to your Raspberry Pi all at once.
Better still each channel has an indicator LEDs which means at a glance you can see what's happening with your setup. Even the analog channels have dimming LEDs that allow you to see the value they are currently sensing - swish!
3 x 24V @ 2A relays (NC and NO terminals)
3 x 12-bit ADC @ 0-24V (±2% accuracy)
3 x 24V tolerant buffered inputs
3 x 24V tolerant sinking outputs
15 x channel indicator LEDs
1 x 12-bit ADC @ 0-3.3V
3.5mm screw terminals
Comes fully assembled (broken out pins require soldering)
Recommend use of a set of brass M2.5 standoffs with Automation HAT to avoid pins contacting the HDMI port.
Do not use to switch mains voltages!