- BLTouch is an auto leveling sensor for 3D Printers based on open-source.
- Simple, Smart, & Precise with repeatability is around 0.005mm.
- It could work with any kinds of bed materials, such as glasses, woods, metals, and so on.
- Includes solderless Dupont extension cables.
Main functions and controls of BLTouch are same as usual auto bed leveling sensor, consists of RC servo and micro switch. Thus, BLTouch can be applied on almost every board. BLTouch does not uses either optical, nor proximity(inductive/capacitive) sensor. BLTouch is fulfilled with simple structure and high precision by using progressively designed solenoid and hall sensor. It can be easily applied, since it has a small and simple structure. The BLTouch aims for user convenience and enjoyable printing by adding many smart functions, such as self-test, alarm, alarm release & Touch Switch mode, Blue LED for servo signal indicating and Z-probe(Zmin) Testing. BLTouch uses existing RC Servo motor signal intactly, so just plug BLTouch on the same pins after removing servo motor.
Self-test: The push pin operate two times in a test when the power is on.
Alarm: The AI will flash the LED indicator if a problem is detected during a self-test or operation.
Wiring defect indicator : Blue and Red LED for indicating wiring defects.
- Latest BLTOUCH Sensor
- 2 Meter Dupont extension cable set. No soldering required!
- Spare parts kit with 2 x screws, nuts, and washers, 2 x mounting springs for sensor, 2 x dupont housing shell 3 pin, 2 x dupont housing shell 2 pin, 2 x dupont housing shell 1 pin, 10 x dupont terminals (M&F), and 1 x jumper cap.
Warning: Electronic devices can be damaged or destroyed if connected to the wrong side polarity. Check your polarity before plugging smart sensor in.
Note: An additional power supply may be needed if your board does not supply enough current at 5V. Depending on your type of 3D Printer, you may need to remove or add some parts to the controller board. Check with your printer manufacturer prior to purchase.